Friday, May 18, 2012

My Personal Declaration on Life

Life is so easy! 
Life is so good! 
All good things come to me! 
I deserve all good things life has to offer!


Create a Secret Shifters List: 
  • beautiful memories-i.e. nature
  • future events-i.e. with the person you love
  • favorite music

To know what you're thinking, ask yourself how are you feeling? 
The feeling of love is the highest frequency you can emit. The greater the love you feel and emit, the great the power you are harnessing. 

"I am so happy and grateful now that I have a loving and supportive husband. Also, I'm starting a clothing business that will become successful and lucrative." ~me.  

Step 1: Get clear about what I want & ask for what I want. Place my order with the Universe. 

Step 2: Believe that it's already mine. 

"See the things that you want as already yours."
Claim the things that you want by feeling and believing that are yours. 

Step 3: Receive. Begin to feel wonderful about it. Feel the way you will feel once it arrives. Feel it now.


More random notes...

No comments:

Post a Comment