Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yesterday's Spa Visit for a Facial

So, I went to Union Salon in Pasadena for a basic facial for the second time with Emilee. The first time I went I got a discount. Emilee said come back and she'll give me a free facial! So, I went back of course! Awesome! She did a great job. She gave me an acne facial which also used some machine that makes some noise but kills bacteria deep inside the skin using oxygen. Crazy, but it really worked! I broke out a lot more than usual during my period time. I think the main reason was I was stripping the essential oils away from my skin using the new Clarins facial products that I recently purchased. She & I decided that I won't be using Clarins anymore. So, after the facial I brought all of my products for Emilee to see & evaluate for me. I had so many products that she said I am a "product junkie" like her! LOL. Glad I'm not the only one!

So, she gave me an AM & PM beauty routine using my products. I love it! So, once I go through all my products I will begin to use only one kind of product and have a routine! I don't think I've ever really done this. I've always mixed my products for as long as I have lived! Currently, I use Clinique, Pevonia, and some products from Target. The salon exclusively uses Dermalogica and I plan to switch to them once I run out of my current products.  So, my goal is to get a facial monthly to take really good care of my skin. I am worth it! Also, Emilee gave me the Dermalogica Microfoliant sample for my AM Routine! Bonus!

AM Routine                                                           PM Routine

No comments:

Post a Comment